Is our economic model outdated?
The world today is facing several important trends to which the business need to adapt:
- Facing new economic situation;
- Technology revolution challenges;
- The need of sustainable growth having in mind the climate changes and ageing the population in the western world;
How the global business will react to the economic forecasts? What measures Bulgarian business will take? What are the consequences of the trade war? How technological changes, new 5G network and cybersecurity are shaping industries of the future?
TOP 20 economist in the world – Daniel Lacalle is coming in Bulgaria!
These and many more topics will be discussed by top experts during the 4th edition of the specialized business conference of Bloomberg TV Bulgaria – The Next Big Thing that will be hold on the 17th of October 2019 in Sofia, Bulgaria, hall 6, National Palace of Culture.
- Tomislav Donchev, Deputy Prime Minister (invited)
RESHAPING THE ECONOMY
Economic overview – Are we facing recession or slowdown of the economy? (Presentation)
Maeva Cousin, Euro-area economist at Bloomberg Economics
The view of the business – Adaptation, new course, new values?
How the global business will react to the economic forecasts? What measures Bulgarian business will take? What are the new challenges that CEO`s face?
- Dragan Kostic, CEO Free Zone Sopot (invited)
- Lubomir Minchev, Member of the board of Endeavor Bulgaria, Member of the managing board of KRIB and CEO of Telelink Holding
5G SECURITY – FORWARD THINKING
- 5G and new technologies
- Industries of the future